Hansgrohe RainDrain Wet Room Drain
RainDrain is easy and straightforward to install – regardless of the installation situation. There is one basic set for all shower drainage channels.
- RainDrain Match is available in six lengths from 60 cm to 120 cm.
- Choose between six surface finishes or tile the back of it.
- Place it by the wall or anywhere in the shower area.
- Its small installation depth and simple height adjustment help with accessibility.
- Can be customised with natural stone or matching tiles. Just like RainDrain Match, RainDrain Rock is available in six lengths and can be shortened by 50 mm on each side.
- There is a choice of five lengths from 70 to 120 cm, and the product can be shortened on site.
- Seven surface finishes are available for the designer panel: Brushed Stainless Steel, Chrome and five exclusive FinishPlus surface finishes for customising and coordinating with Hansgrohe shower systems.
- Position the RainDrain Flex next to the wall or anywhere in the shower.
- RainDrain Flex can be succinctly integrated into the shower area, with no misalignment or trip hazards. For maximum freedom to move in the floor-level shower.
- Built-in slope. The shower water runs down an integrated slope on the designer panel to the drain.
All of these Hansgrohe RainDrains come with High-performance waste technology with a capacity of up to 60 l/min with the optional Dryphon.